Growing Up

"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately, I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life, To put to rout all that was not life and not when I had come to die Discover that I had not lived." ~Henry David Thoreau

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

If you're not already listening to Ben Howard...

Start now. I can't get enough of this guy.



at 8:09 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

People I Stalk

  • 22 Words
  • A Year of Slow Cooking
  • Amanda- Tasty Teaspoon
  • Andrew Belle
  • Annie Blogs
  • Boundless Webzine
  • Cheryl Dawn Photography
  • Christian Gideon Photography
  • Dad
  • Dave Potts
  • Desiring God
  • Grace Heritage Church - Auburn
  • Kyle and Sallie
  • Mark
  • Mars Hill - Seattle
  • Matt Dean
  • Molly Piper
  • New York Times
  • Rabbit Room
  • Redeemer Church - Pace
  • Roomie Blog
  • Ryne and Lindsey
  • Studio A Photography
  • The Caldwell's
  • The Chandler's
  • The Greene's
  • The Kennedy's
  • The Village Church - Dallas
  • The Young's
  • Travel the Road

About Me

  • Bethany
  • Bethany
Picture Window theme. Theme images by Lingbeek. Powered by Blogger.